'New Construction offers many advantages over buying an older home.
Today's new homes offer more benefits than ever before. Here's a quick list of the Top 10 reasons why so many home buyers prefer new homes to used
1) Design Your Dream Home Your Way: Why settle for someone else's choices
when you can select your own cabinets, countertops, appliances, carpets and
flooring? While you're at it, you can choose gorgeous bath and kitchen fixtures,
lighting and other options that you love. Your new home will reflect your style, not
someone else's taste.
2) Choose a Floor Plan and Room Layout that Meets Your Needs: Want a
master bedroom on the first floor? It's yours. With massive his and hers walk-in
closets? Done! Want high ceilings and a luxurious, resort-style master bath?
Perhaps you'd like a sitting room with a fireplace in your owner's suite or French
doors that open to your private patio or the pool? It's easy when you build your
master suite your way.
3) All New, Under Warranty: A used home likely has tired products that may
soon need replacing. Your new home — and the products that comprise it — are
brand-new and under warranty. What's the cost to replace a roof, appliances,
countertops or a water heater on a used home? Those components of your new
home feature the latest designs and building materials and should offer you
years of comfort and enjoyment before needing replacement.
4) Energy and Cost Savings: Today's new homes are far more energy efficient
than homes built just five years ago. Versus homes built ten or 20 years ago, it's
game over, advantage new. Why settle for drafty, energy-wasting, single-pane
windows in a used home? Many new homes offer double or even triple-pane
windows. Special window coatings and inert gases between the layers of glass
are often available, saving you even more energy and money in both heating and
cooling season. In fact, a 2016 survey by the National Association of
Homebuilders found that 90 percent of respondents listed Energy Star
appliances as an essential or desirable feature in their most-wanted list.
5) Comfort and Indoor Air Quality: Today's new homes meet stringent energy
standards and codes not in place in the past. They combine high-performance
energy efficiency with state-of- the-art ventilation and air filtration. The result is
year-round, draft-free comfort and higher indoor air quality.
6) Low Maintenance: New cars today are computer-designed and computer-
equipped. That's why they perform much more reliably than a car that's 15 or 20
years old. Homes are the same. Today's new homes have open floor plans and
high ceilings that reflect the way we live today. They're also made of cutting-edge
building products that require less care and maintenance. Another plus? The
latest building systems and components are designed and engineered to work
7) Community Amenities: Many new homes are built in lavish master-planned
communities with resort-style community centers, pools and clubhouses. Many
new home communities also feature hiking trails, protected open lands and some
of the best new schools and shopping near (or even within) your new home
8) Advanced Technology and Design: It's possible to replace all of the single-
pane windows in a resale home with today's high-performance windows. It's also
possible to add insulation to a used home. However, it's very expensive to
replace dated appliances, cabinets and countertops in a used home — and you
still won't have the high ceilings you dream of on the first floor of an older two-
story home. All are reasons to build your new home your way, to reflect the way
you live today.
9) Safety: State-of- the-art circuit breakers. Electric garage door openers with
infrared beams that stop if a tricycle or child is too near. High-efficiency furnaces
and air conditioners that use the latest environmentally-friendly coolants.
Cabinets, carpets and paints that use fewer volatile organic compounds, so that
you and your family can breathe easier.
10) That New Home Feel: A used home was someone else's dream, not yours.
It reflects their choices and family memories. You may learn to love avocado-
green appliances (and you may be willing to scrub stained countertops or
grease-encrusted ovens and cooktops) but more and more people prefer that
never lived-in feel.
After all, when was the last time you went to a department store and selected
used clothes? Or visited a car dealer and paid more for a used car than a new
New homes offer the latest designs, style, comfort and quality. They provide a
care-free lifestyle so that you can enjoy your home, not work on it
When You Work With Us, You Get:
- A knowledgeable and professional real estate agent, who knows the area well.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A committed, skillful ally to negotiate on your behalf.
- Outstanding personal service. We will be by your side from construction thru closing, making sure you get what you want, to the the best of our ability.
- The backing of a trusted company, McWright Realty-whose parent company has been in business for over 16 yrs.
- We will sell your home for 4.9%. Why pay more for full listing?
- Free comparative analysis of what your home might sell for.
- Free professional photos for your home.
- If you decide to purchase a newly constructed home - we have a special deal for you. Just pick up the phone and call us, to get the details!
We Commit to Helping You With Your Home Search By:
- Previewing homes in advance on your behalf
- Personally touring homes and neighborhoods with you
- Keeping you informed of new homes on the market
- Helping you preview homes on the Web
- Advising you of other homes that have sold and for how much
- Working with you until we find the home of your dreams
Let's get you started today, finding your dream home!
Looking for a Real Estate Agent who will give you the personal attention and help to make that all important decision about buying that special dream home for your family?Or are you looking for a Real Estate Agent who will give you the help you need to sell your old house so you can buy that dream house that will fit your family's circumstances better?
I am looking to provide that specialized care & attention. Trust is hard to come by in today's fiercely competitive real estate market. We are here to provide you with the professionalism and integrity needed to ensure that you feel secure in what can be one of the biggest decisions of your life. I believe that you should "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". So I know what type of attention and care I would like to make that important decision affecting me & my family.
Therefore, I intend to provide my customers with that same care and attention.I was born in Florida, and have lived in Brevard County, since 1982. I have raised a family here, and previously owned a Cash Register business in this county. So I know the area, schools, etc. I know the builders, what locations are hot, relatively crime free, where the best school locations are, shopping districts, etc. Therefore, I can guide you to your dream home.
After talking with you (321-749-0462) I will put together a recommendation of what will fit your plans and dreams. Then I will go with you to these areas/builders to help you decide the best home for you. And my service is FREE! Because I want you to be happy!
Let me help you start the process and get settled quickly so you can get back to enjoying life. Thanks for starting your real estate search with us.This website is full of information for you whether you are looking to buy or sell.
After you have had the chance to review this information, contact me so we can tell you more about how we can help. I really would like the opportunity to earn your business!
Let McWright Realty help you find your dream home today!